Okayama Korakuen Early Spring Festival [Okayama City]
Okayama Korakuen Garden is one of Japan’s three famous gardens. It is scheduled for an Early Spring Festival between Monday, January 1 and Wednesday, January 3, 2018 to celebrate the New Year with a wide range of events that include Japanese instrument performances and Japanese cranes wandering around the garden. Admission is free on the New Year’s Day!
- 1-5 Korakuen, Kita Ward, Okayama City, Okayama Prefecture
- 10 min by bus from JR Okayama Sta. to “Korakuenmae;” 10 min on foot from “Shiroshita” via tram from JR Okayama Sta.
- Business Hours
- 7:30am – 6:00pm (March 20 – September 30) / 8:00am – 5:00pm (October 1 – March 19) *Last
admission 15 min before closing time
- No closing days
- General admission 400 yen;
seniors (65 and older) 140 yen;
students (elementary and junior high) are FREE *student ID card required
• Okayama Korakuen Garden and Okayama Castle:
General admission 560 yen (15 – 64 years old); students 260 yen (elementary and junior high)
• Okayama Korakuen Garden, Okayama Castle, and Hayashibara Museum of Art:
General admission 960 yen (15 – 64 years old)
- Tel. 086-272-1148