Tsuyama Railroad Educational Museum
This precious Fan-Shaped Locomotive Depot is designated as a Heritage of Industrial Modernization.
Not only the turntable but also 13 cars in total including diesel engine cars used nationwide and the diesel locomotive, DE50 No. 1 of which only one exists in Japan are displayed. The N gauge model running in the diorama, a reproduction of Tsuyama townscape, is a must-see. Press the commemorative stamp here and purchase railroad goods which are only available here!
- See reviews from Tsuyama Railroad Educational Museum
- Otani, Tsuyama City, Okayama Prefecture
- 10 min on foot from JR Tsuyama Sta.
- Business Hours
- 9:00am – 4:00pm (last admission 3:30pm)
- Mondays (or the following day if Monday is a holiday), December 29 – 31
- General (high school and older) 300 yen; students (elementary and junior high) 100 yen; children (preschool age) free